‡¤Dragonball GT: Serene Destruction¤‡
Welcome To Dragonball GT Serene Destruction Please Make Sure To Fill Out Your Application For GM And Dont Ask For Being GM In The Game, Also Dont Bug The GMs To Read Your Application They Will Look At It Least Once Every Day. Thank You
Welcome To Dragonball GT Serene Destruction Please Make Sure To Fill Out Your Application For GM And Dont Ask For Being GM In The Game, Also Dont Bug The GMs To Read Your Application They Will Look At It Least Once Every Day. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Dragonball Z game So far

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

iDeku's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i-Deku

iDeku's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iDeku's GM Application   iDeku's GM Application Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm

IN-GAME NAME - Lucifer

KEY NAME - Skyescrys

AGE - 15

TIME ZONE Eastern

BYOND EXPERIENCE - 3yrs and played lots of DBGT game over the years.

SKILLS AND GM EXPERIENCE- Editer and my GM experience is pretty good I have been a GM on DragonBall Zen and Dragon Ball Legends Reborn.

You're applying for? Council OR Enforcer
Enforcer

WHY I SHOULD BE COUNCIL OR ENFORCER-
I should be enforcer because I'm good at enforcing rules and obeying them and stuff. Um... well I could be of service at all times but not like 24/7 cuz of my connection but I'm usually playing alot.
Back to top Go down

iDeku's GM Application
Page 1 of 1