‡¤Dragonball GT: Serene Destruction¤‡
Welcome To Dragonball GT Serene Destruction Please Make Sure To Fill Out Your Application For GM And Dont Ask For Being GM In The Game, Also Dont Bug The GMs To Read Your Application They Will Look At It Least Once Every Day. Thank You
Welcome To Dragonball GT Serene Destruction Please Make Sure To Fill Out Your Application For GM And Dont Ask For Being GM In The Game, Also Dont Bug The GMs To Read Your Application They Will Look At It Least Once Every Day. Thank You
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Dragonball Z game So far

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Life Pictures of Yourself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ElliottTheGreat

Real Life Pictures of Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Pictures of Yourself   Real Life Pictures of Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Since all of us in the game are coming along and having fun with eachother (Not in a Perverted Way) We should know who they look like and who we are talking to. So thats why i am making this topic so we can see who we are talking to.
Since i'm doing this its normal for me to post my picture in it so yeah. Feel free to look at peoples picture if they posted any and have fun afro

Real Life Pictures of Yourself Image_10

Last edited by ElliottTheGreat on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chalaka

Chalaka

Real Life Pictures of Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Yourself   Real Life Pictures of Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:15 pm

ElliottTheGreat wrote:
having fun with eachother (Not in a Perverted Way)

It's only in a perverted way for me.

Real Life Pictures of Yourself Me_mys11
Back to top Go down

Real Life Pictures of Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
‡¤Dragonball GT: Serene Destruction¤‡ :: General Discussion :: Welcome Desk-
Jump to: